
Over the last 2 and a half years that we have lived here in Sterling we have driven to Arizona countless times. Each time we pass the Route 66 signs Kevin has said, someday when we drive this we are going to take our time and visit all the historic Route 66 stuff. Well He got his chance! We went to Arizona for a business trip and since Sayler is too little to fly we drove... and since we had to stop every 4 hours anyway... we thought we'd fullfill Kevin's dream! Here are the pictures from our trip!









2 comments:
Heather I looked through all those pictures on the slide and it looks like you had a great road trip!! And I have to say that YOU are still as GORGEOUS as ever. Especially more so now that you have such a cute family that surrounds you.
That is such a fun idea! It looks like you had fun! I must say that I am going to have to copy that marvelous idea too, since we seem to stop at least every 4 hours. I want to blame it on the kids, but I find myself ready to stop and enjoy something. I love to drive as long as I can enjoy it. So thanks for the inspiration! Saylor is growing up! I am excited to see her in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment